- TThe Boswell House Hotel is a 19th Century town house close to the centre of Chelmsford.
- The hotel offers high standards of accommodation and service in pleasant and informal surroundings.
- All 12 bedrooms have bath and/or shower en suite, complimentary wi-fi, television, radio alarm and a well-stocked hospitality tray.
- Ground floor bedrooms and 2 large family rooms are available.
- All rooms are non smoking.
- Hotel facilities include a small comfortable lounge bar and restaurant offering traditional home cooking sourcing local ingredients. The Hotel is within easy walking distance of the Railway station, Essex Records Office, City Centre and the John Lewis Store in the Bond Street shopping area.
Chelmsford is home to a Cathedral, Essex County Cricket Club and has excellent shopping facilities. The city has good road and rail links and is an excellent base to explore Essex and the surrounding areas.
Stansted Airport is 30 minutes away by car.
- Click Here for our Accessibility Guide